Sending an Email
If you are a prospective client, or seeking lawyer services, or you are interested in possibly retaining the services of Galang Law Offices, you may send us an email at:
- galanglaw @ protonmail . com
Before sending an email (or communicating to us), please be guided by the following;
- Please be informed that we cannot represent you until we determine that doing so will not create a conflict of interest on our part. A conflict of interest means the existence of a substantial risk that a lawyer’s loyalty to or representation of a client would be materially and adversely affected by the lawyer’s own interest or the lawyer’s duties to another client, a former client, or a third person. The rule on conflicts of interest is founded in the duty of loyalty.
- Please indicate your name, email address, contact number, and a brief message pertaining to your need for lawyer services. However, please remember that your mere sending of an email (or text, message, or call) alone does not and will not create a lawyer-client relationship between us. Please do not send us any information about any matter that may involve you until you receive a written confirmation from us of our willingness to represent you. After receiving your email (or text, message, or call) and verifying your name and brief particulars of the matter you wish to be represented, we will initiate and process conflict of interest procedures to verify any possible conflict of interest or violation of rules of legal profession. Only after signing a lawyer contract or retainer agreement with us will you be our client and only then may you exchange information freely with us.
- Your communication or request for lawyer representation is important to us; however, in your email we ask that you express your initial email message to no more than 100,000 bytes (100 KB) and in plain-text [or non-html] format if possible. Also, please do not send an email with an attachment, inquire first if we will accept an email with an attachment.
- Email message is an insecure method of communication on the internet, you should be very cautious of the privacy and confidentiality of your email message, our public encryption key is stated below or can be verified in our twitter profile page http://www.twitter.com/GalangLawOffice. If you do not have public encryption key, you may want to visit https://ssd.eff.org/en.
Our Email address: galanglaw @ protonmail . com
Our PGP Public encryption key: 74B2 E73F 8DBF 1962 1D58 8460 0FF7 23B6 DED0 9C8F.
Communicating With Us
We encourage and practice encryption to protect and safeguard lawyer-client communication:
- Our Jabber ID: email@example.com (instant messaging)
- Our Encrypted Voice Over IP account: firstname.lastname@example.org (available for video calls)
- Our number +1-647-981-7578 can receive free, worldwide, encrypted voice calls and text messages via:
Of Counsels, Philippines
- 55 Village Centre Place Mississauga, Ontario L4Z 1V9 Canada (By appointment only; Highway 403 & Hurontario)
- Direct Line +1-647-981-7578
- P.O. Box 317 Sta. Mesa Post Office Manila 1016 Philippines
- Direct Line +63-929-100-9555